Many people dread the weeks leading up to 4/15, and for good reason. Taxes can be confusing, time-consuming, and expensive.
The current, complicated, and ever-changing tax laws can make filing a simple tax return a nerve-wracking ordeal. Although tax preparation software keeps improving, it’s mainly designed for people who have the most basic financial situations. Essentially, there’s no substitute for an experienced tax preparer who can help keep you from owing money to the IRS.
Our tax preparers in Charlotte, North Carolina offer:
- Electronic filing for faster processing
- Thorough review of deductions to reduce tax liability on future returns
- Consultation on payroll withholding adjustments to receive more money in your take-home pay.
Our team at Proctor & Assocs. will help you:
- Save Money – There’s no single “best method” to filing your taxes. Each taxpayer’s situation, sources of income, and expenses differ from others and must be handled accordingly. Our tax preparers will help you find deductions and credits, based on your status and needs, to lower your tax liability as much as possible.
- Save Time – The IRS estimates an average individual filer needs sixteen hours to complete Form 1040. We’ll handle the filing of your return so you can manage other personal or business matters.
- Reduce Stress – Filing tax returns can be a daunting process, especially if you have to account for children, multiple businesses, mortgages, investments, work or business expenses, and charitable contributions. We’ll help you organize and apply those deductions to minimize your tax liability.
- Have Peace of Mind – You can rest assured that our tax preparers have completed your tax returns with the utmost level of professionalism, experience, and integrity.
At Proctor & Assocs., our tax preparers serve clients in Charlotte, Mooresville, Huntersville, Davidson, Cornelius, Lake Norman, Troutman, and Concord, North Carolina.