Effectively prepare for tax season.
We’ll do your small business taxes for you! If that phrase made you sigh with relief, you need to call us at Proctor & Assocs. As a small business owner, you’re responsible for marketing, management, hiring, and tons of other tasks, and doing your taxes doesn’t have to be on your ever-growing to-do list.
We prepare taxes for small businesses throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Our main piece of advice we can give you is that it’s never too early to start getting ready for the next tax season. Besides partnering with us, we recommend the following to make small business tax preparation less of a hassle:
- Start making estimated quarterly tax payments to avoid penalties.
- Make sure your personal and your business bank accounts are separate and that they remain separate.
- Set up a savings account specifically for your taxes. Commit to putting money aside regularly so you have funds when you need them.
- Digitize all your business receipts. Many apps and programs exist today to streamline this process.
- Keep detailed notes of all your expenses as they occur.
If you give us your business’ financial information, we will do the rest. Our goal is to minimize your tax liability and make filing your small business taxes easier than it has ever been before.
Remove the hassle of small business tax preparation with Proctor & Assocs. Contact us today to set up a consultation with our team!