Effectively prepare for tax season.
We’ll do your small business taxes for you! If that phrase made you sigh with relief, you need to call us at Proctor & Assocs. As a small business owner, you’re responsible for marketing, management, hiring, and tons of other tasks, and doing your taxes doesn’t have to be on your ever-growing to-do list.
We prepare taxes for small businesses throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Our main piece of advice we can give you is that it’s never too early to start getting ready for the next tax season. Besides partnering with us, we recommend the following to make small business tax preparation less of a hassle:
- Start making estimated quarterly tax payments to avoid penalties.
- Make sure your personal and your business bank accounts are separate and that they remain separate.
- Set up a savings account specifically for your taxes. Commit to putting money aside regularly so you have funds when you need them.
- Digitize all your business receipts. Many apps and programs exist today to streamline this process.
- Keep detailed notes of all your expenses as they occur.
Payroll headaches are a thing of the past our team provides services for companies with his few as one or two people and as many as 100 employees
Remove the hassle of small business tax preparation with Proctor & Assocs. Contact us today to set up a consultation with our team!
At Proctor & Assocs., we offer small business tax preparation services in Charlotte, Mooresville, Huntersville, Davidson, Cornelius, Lake Norman, Troutman, and Concord, North Carolina.