Accountant, Charlotte, NC

If you need an accountant, you can turn to our team to get the expert service you deserve.

While there are over 30 million small businesses in the United States, only about 6 million, or 20%, of them have paid employees. This means that the remaining 80% are run by the owner alone. While working alone or with a small team does offer greater control, it also means that you have to draw on a more limited pool of expertise, and that you have to tackle more of the work yourself. Here at Proctor & Assocs., we want to help small businesses grow and thrive, and we offer the expert accounting services you need to do just that. If you are looking for a professional accountant to handle your books, we encourage you to give our team a call.

Accountant in Charlotte, North Carolina

Our team at Proctor & Assocs. has over 50 years of combined experience in the accounting business, so you can count on us to deliver the top-notch results you deserve. No matter the reason you need an accountant, our team will provide thorough, accurate work and excellent customer service. Our experts can help you with a wide variety of tasks, such as processing your 1099s, managing customer information, handling your accounts payable, and more. With our team here to take over these tasks for you, you’ll have more time to devote to other aspects of your business, and you’ll be able to take it to even greater heights.

We at Proctor & Assocs. are proud to serve the Charlotte, North Carolina community, and we want to help you do what’s best for your business. If you want to work with a professional accountant, we encourage you to give us a call.

At Proctor & Assocs., our accountants serve clients in Charlotte, Mooresville, Huntersville, Davidson, Cornelius, Lake Norman, Troutman, and Concord, North Carolina.