Whether you have a new business that is concerned about handling payroll processing properly or an established one that is struggling to keep up with payroll, including payroll tax reports and payment submissions, it makes sense to reach out to a professional payroll processing company. Here are some things you should know about payroll processing and the advantages of turning it over to a professional:
- Cost savings- Payroll processing could take several hours a week and the efforts of more than one employee, resulting in labor costs that exceed what you would pay in fees to a payroll processing professional.
- Error elimination- A payroll processing company is less likely to make mistakes that could have you lose face with your employees or result in filing errors that could involve penalties.
- Time savings- An automated payroll processing system saves you considerable time and effort, leaving you free to focus on growing your business and handling other day-to-day activities.
- Report generation- Making business decisions without the availability of customized reports can be dangerous. With payroll processing that is set up based on your company’s needs, you can get a full history related to departments, job costing, and other criteria that will help you make sound business decisions.
- Tax reporting- A payroll processing professional keeps track of all the payroll tax reporting requirements so you need never worry about missing a deadline.
At Proctor & Assocs., we serve Charlotte, North Carolina area businesses with custom payroll solutions, utilizing an integrative processing system that generates and manages direct deposits, W2s, workers’ compensation, and more. Our services are often more affordable than large payroll processing companies, making us the best choice for your payroll needs. Contact us today to learn more.